Thursday, February 6, 2020

About Impeachment

    So, "President Trump" is acquitted. He will continue to sit at the White House and do whatever he wants until he and some of his cronies are outed in November. So, what now? What should I type about a moment like this.

    I'm angry, yes, but everyone knew it was going to happen. Yes I admire Mitt Romney's stand, and I could talk about that from an admiring Christian point-of-view. I could shade the GOP and Trump like every other person disagreeing with them online and on TV and generally in the streets. I could comment on Stephen Colbert honest rage at what happened, but I'm not going to do any of that. I do not like repeating what has already been done.

    Instead, I want to do something different. I want to give you, the reader, something to help you hope. I want to give you a list. It's a list of people I want to see succeed and prosper. I want you to read the list, and make your own on your Twitter, Facebook, or where ever you want to have it written. You can put whoever you want on it. Make sure the people on the list, see themselves on it. But, most importantly, make sure you start/end it with this or any equivalent of this: 

"You reap what you sow."  

- Patricia Price
- Christian Cleveland and family
- Darlene Cleveland and family
- Flame 1K and family
- The Democratic Party
- Mitt Romney
- Latinx
- Indigenous Peoples around the World
- The Entire Youtube Community, esp. the Gamers and Animators
- The Entire Voice Acting Community 
- Stephen Colbert
- All the children around the world, esp. those at the border and in war zones

I might do another list later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment