Sunday, September 1, 2019

Hello again! It's time for a Renaissance!

This used to be ACP in Review, but I 'm starting over. I've had some practice outside of school/college and now realize I simply cannot confine myself to one topic or writing style. So, I am writing where my conscious carries me!

The reasoning is that I've noticed people really like what I have to say online. From Facebook, to Youtube, to Twitter, many people love my words, and those words are hardly ever on the same subject or in the same form.

So, what exactly should you expect? Just expect when I say anything, I literally mean anything. I'll write movie reviews, philosophical essays, short stories, poems, quotes, maybe a riddle, and much more I can't list here.

If you like to be surprised by what you're going to read on any given day and enjoy it, this is the blog for you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment