Thursday, January 30, 2020

Article Series: Watching Movie (and Book) Classics I Haven't Seen

So, I have a confession to make, there are many classic movies I have not seen, and I would like to write a series of articles about my first honest impressions on the movie. Here's a list of most of the classics I never watched:

1- Citizen Kane
2- Primal Fear
3- Serial Mom
4- Philadelphia
5- A Few Good Men
6- It's a Wonderful Life
7- The Big Lebowski
8- Edward Scissorhands
9- The Shining
10- Chinatown
11- One Flew Out of the Cuckoo's Nest
12- Taxi
13- Misery
14- The Rocky Horror Picture Show
15- Miracle on 34th Street
16 - Sunset Boulevard
17 - Gloria
18 - New Jack City
19 - Boys N The Hood
20- Touch of Evil

There are also book classics I haven't read, such as:
1 - Lord of the Flies
2 - Pride and Prejudice
3-  Their Eyes Were Watching God
4 - Animal Farm
5 - The Catcher in the Rye
6 - Grapes of Wrath
7- Little Women
8- Moby Dick
9 - Wuthering Heights (both movie and book)
10 - A Tale of Two Cities

I will be writing about these soon and I'm open to suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment